Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas!

I was so excited for Christmas this year! Kendal was the PERFECT age! She was scared of Santa but that's ok...we got a great pic of her giving Santa knuckles!
Christmas morning my sweet little princess did NOT want to wake up...

But then she saw her presents...and UP she went!

Opening presents still half sleep!

But once we saw what was inside she was happy!


 She loved her stocking!


She also got a little power wheels quad that I guess I didn't get a pic of her first seeing it. But she loved riding it around the property!


And she used her quad to help feed horses. Don't ask about her face. She's ALWAYS made such silly faces!!

After opening gifts at home, we went to visit Papa and Grandma Toone. All my siblings were in town so we got to hang out with "go go Tim", Chris, Stephanie and Mckelle! Ben, Hilary and Paedn were also there. But we hardly see Tim, and Chirs' family. Kendal had a blast playing with Mckelle!

Giving the snowmen a high five!



Sharing her new quad with Mckelle!



Every year we shoot off our rockets! Here are some pics from this year. My mom took the pics and I haven't gotten them so these are some she posted on facebook.

Yep...this is my hubby! haha!!

Kendal wanted to be like Daddy and catch a rocket as well.

This is the Buck Rocket. :)

All in all, Christmas was great! It was so busy and we drove so much but it was so fun to see family! Next Christmas is going to be even better! Mylee will be here!! :)

1 comment:

jc_mills06 said...

I love Kendal's faces! They are priceless lol