Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Clause



I really really wanted to go and see Santa with Kendal this year! We waited until almost the last minute, but we still went! We waited in line for almost 3 hours!! Kendal did really well though. Slept a little and loved watching the other kids. Tanner was bored and wanted to go walk around. So he went up to the food court, in Arrowhead Mall, and called me saying he thinks Twitch is up there. For those of you who don't know who Twitch is...on the TV show So You Think You Can Dance he was one of the finalist. Such an amazing dancer!! I told Tanner to go ask him and if it was him ask him if he'd come say hi to me because I would really love to meet him!! Well Tanner did!! Twitch ended up coming down stairs and took a picture with Kendal and I!! It was sooo cool!! I have my husband to thank for such an awesome night!! Santa and Twitch!! 




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ok first... I just found your blog! Yay!! What the heck has taken me so long! ...

And the main point to my comment...

YOU MET TWITCH!!!??? What??
Did he dance for you?? So cool!
He was my favorite :)