Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally Got Internet

Kendal





The Nutcracker


This past Saturday my mom, sister, Kendal and I went to the Nutcracker. This is our 17th year going. But this year was special because I had my baby! It was so awesome to bring Kendal and start this tradition with her. She was actually really good during the ballet. She watched the dancers for a little while and then got a little tired. She slept through intermission and woke up during the second half of the ballet to eat. After the show was over there was at least 20 people who crowed near Kendal and would just adore her. "Look how beautiful" "She's so cute" and Kendal would just flirt back with big ol smiles. She is soo funny. Loves the attention she gets. Here are some pictures of us at the ballet. My mom is in a wheelchair because she had surgery on her foot, well both feet, but didn't want to walk all the way from the parking garage to Symphony Hall. 



Kind of washed out but I'll post a better one when I get it. 





2 comments:

Mama J said...

Okay... So I AM SO JEALOUS that your baby got to pose with the Ballerina! LUCKY!!!!

thesvancaras said...

We're doing really good. We get to have the 3D ultrasound tomorrow morning! So were excited to see her finally. I dont see the box you were describing to show the latest updates. For my list of friends I just made a list of links. Is there another way to create the list of friends with more options?