Monday, December 5, 2011

Utah Trip!

Wow! What a crazy few weeks! It seems my girls were sick the whole month of November! One week it's Kendal, the next is Mylee. Kendal is sick again this week. Just a cold. But we have been up since 5am with her coughing. Poor thing. Anyway, this post is about Utah. I'll get to the family in another posting. 

For Thanksgiving we were blessed to be able to make a visit to Utah. My brother who lives in Washington was meeting us there, since it's about half way for everyone. We had so much fun! The 2 days were we visiting my side of the family, I don't even think I saw Kendal. She was busy playing with cousins. (Mostly MY cousins who are her age!) Fun, right!? 

To start off, with me running as much as I am now I didn't want to make a trip and lose it all. So I decided to try to get family members to run a 5k with me. The morning of Thanksgiving we set off on our run. It was nice! Tanner had mapped out a 5k run just around the block so it was perfect. 


 Cousin Clint, S-I-L Stephanie, Brother Chris, Tanner and myself.






Clint was my running buddy. We had fun!

After the run, Tanner has since shaved!


 Thomas and Kendal. Kendal asks daily if she can go visit Thomas, Natalie and the Twins. If only!


My cousin Carson made a turkey pinata!
 My Uncle Kim works at the nearby school and has access to the gym. We played basketball and climbed the rock wall for a long time! It was awesome!





 Always a sideways binky!


 (I can never do a serious smile...awkward! haha)

I just love Mylee! She is so sweet!

Below are some super sweet photos of Mylee and her cousin Beckham. They are only a week and a half apart...looks more like 2 months! He's a big boy!




We also went bowling with everyone. 




We had so much fun visiting family! We are so blessed to have been able to visit with both my side of the family and Tanner's! I was horrible at taking photos while there! The only ones I took with my camera are the bowling ones! Pathetic! I'm kicking myself now! 

No comments: