Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Motorhome!

This is Kendal's new way of smiling! It's actually really funny to watch in person! She smiles as big as she can and as hard as she can. Goofy girl!

We stayed the night in our new home on Sunday. It was awesome. Monday was Tanner's birthday and he had work so I stay in the motorhome and cleaned. We are going to slowly start moving in this week and next. Very busy! Hopefully it will go fast. Here are some photos I took with my phone because I only had my zoom lens on my camera. I didn't get a good shot of the outside, but it's ugly haha The inside is perfect. No cuts or tears in the fabric. :) Enjoy these for now. I'm sure more will be coming!

Kendal really loved the motorhome. She played all day in there without getting bored! Luckily she had grandma and grandpa to also help occupy her! Here are some photos of her in the RV.



She really enjoys reading books!


And talking on the phone...even if the seat belt isn't a phone..she still likes talking into it! :)


We LOVE static! hahah NOT!

Helping grandpa hit the ball for the doggies!


Mommy and Kendal playing tug a war!

She loves the drive the motorhome, or at least pretend to.


She also found the mirrors and loves to look at her belly in them.

The inside of our motorhome.

Two chairs behind passenger seat


Couch behind the driver's seat. The couch pulls out into a queen size bed.

Kitchen table. Also pulls out to be a twin size bed.
I didn't take any photos of our bedroom because we ripped the bed out. So after we lay down wood flooring and do some other things this weekend I will put more photos up!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow.. it looks nice! I will have to come visit sooon :) Congrats on this exciting adventure!! oh and I hope the move goes smoothly!!