Friday, October 31, 2008

Best Baby Ever!!!

Just a quick little blog, but Tanner and I have the best baby EVER!!! I do not know why or how we got so lucky with our little girl! She is just the happiest baby! She is now starting to giggle! Wednesday night was the first night she giggled and then last night she was even more giggly. It seriously is the CUTEST thing ever!! Kendal also just got 4 shots today!! I have been dreading going to get her shots because last time the nurse was soo rough and mean. This time, I cried more than Kendal did!! No joke! We are so blessed to have little Kendal in our family!

1 comment:

gina said...

Kendal is so cute. She is adorable. She has grown alot. I'm glad things are good in Avondale. I bet your Mom likes you being closer. Keep up the posts so we can keep up on you!