Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Smiley Week Seven!!


Can you believe Baby Kendal is already 7 weeks!!! Goodness! It was just yesterday when I was dying cuz I was huge and pregnant!! Time has flown by soo fast! But it's been a lot of fun! Definitely enjoying it. Kendal is smiling a ton more now. She is soo beautiful!! Other than smiling, her cries are now to the point where you know what she wants. For example, a super fake cry that stops and starts, and sounds like she is saying whaa, is her "feed me" cry. A super sad teary cry is "I just pooped my pants and want to be changed" cry. A really loud cry is "I'm tired but don't want to go to sleep" cry haha And now when she cries, she makes eye contact with me, as if she is talking to me. It's so fun to watch her learn and grow. She loves to be up and doing something, when she is awake. She wants to be up with me and she watches what I'm doing. Kendal is still a super good baby. Starting to be awake more during the day, so I'm thinking about buying a little gym so she can entertain herself with that. She is a very curious baby. Most of the time when we go somewhere besides our apartment, she usually opens her eyes and looks around for a little while, then goes back to sleep. She has to know where she is and who she's with. 

Tanner and I are doing well. It's getting pretty stressful. We were supposed to be getting into a house but that is taking way to long for us and we need to be out of this apartment by the end of September. We decided to wait on the house and get into another apartment. We went out to Avondale and found a really nice two bedroom for a decent price. We are planning to buy our own house after that lease is up in 9 months. When we move out to Avondale, Tanner will be starting school. He is also in the process of finding a new job out there. As for me, well, I have to go back to work. Like I said, things are getting stressful. I'm hoping I can go back to the job I had for 7 years. It will be the perfect job because my mom can watch Kendal and it's a split shift, so I won't be gone all day long. But I will also be coaching in Surprise! I cannot wait!! 

Kendal was blessed August 31st and my little brother Ben was baptized the day before. Ben's baptism was really neat! Crazy to think he's already 8! He's grown so much! And he is super smart! I enjoyed having my family there for Kendal's special day. Also the Porter's! You guys are family too! : )


She was out most the day. My wonderful/talented mom made her dress!!! And bracelet!

I also want to give a little shout out to a very good friend who has done soo much for my little family. Well, now that I think about it, she has taught me a lot in life. Thank you Robyn for all that you have done through out the years. Especially now. I really do love and appreciate all that you've given my family! 

Now to end this long blog haha Tanner and I took some pictures of Kendal for her 7 weeks. She was awake and smiley. Tanner was making her smile while I took pictures. Too cute! Enjoy!



















6 comments:

Ginny said...

she's seriously the prettiest baby ever! you guys are the cutest fam! where in Avondale are you guys moving to? I'm sooo sad we wont be there, but if you end up in the ward we were in you're going to have TONS of friends. Lucky! Im totally JEALOUS!!!

Randi said...

How cute! I am so happy for you and your adorable little family. Good luck finding a house. I hear now is the best time to buy and the worst time to sell. So it should be better for you in the buying process. Tanner, great job on the baby blessing! Emily, great pictures... as always!

Julia said...

Ahh, so so cute! Thats great you guys will be able to buy a house soon. Thats what we're hoping.Your little family is just so so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Baby Kendal has a cute little smiley face and getting cubby cheeks. She looks like Sidda in one picture and Carly in another. Just a combination of both families. Fun to be Grandma Sandra

The Bells said...

of course I remember you! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! She is adorable! I can't wait! I am due the 25th, but by the looks of it she will probably come a little early! We're hoping so! Hope all is well!

Cassandra Romney said...

keep updating! I check your blog all the tiem! :o)